Despite a worldwide pandemic, we have made real impact in individual lives- in and around our community.
Because of your prayer, time, and support- C2G has been able to accomplish the below list of services.
This is in no way an extensive list – as we didn’t track as well when we started as we do now and because we were able to cause lasting change in many ways that cannot be measured.
- Hope of the Delta moving project
- Over 20 coordination for rehabilitation facilities (including transportation)
- Funeral Expenses for low-income family
- Assisted with “Point in Time Homeless Count for Crittenden County” 2022
- Care package to church in Puerto Rico
- Clothes shopping for special need adult male with no family
- WWE Event – special need adult male.
- FIT – assisted with moving client
- Provided 2-week support for displaced persons
- Partnered with Cross Community for serve day to build wheelchair ramp
- Widow Project – Built wheelchair ramp for elderly widow and new porch
- Widow Project – Major repairs to home (Tear out and replace entire Kitchen for widow and family)
- FIT –Landscape
- Widow Project – major repairs to home (Roof repair and replace, Bathroom reno, wall and door replacements, new floors)
- C2G Ball Team
- Blankets for animal shelters
- Thanksgiving meal for 3 families – low income
- Christmas donation to single mother with 5 children
- Christmas donation to single father with 4 children
- Christmas donation to 2 families with multiple small children and low income.
- Devo Diva Worship – projector and screen
- Transition support – vehicle repairs.
- Transition support – fines paid
- Transition support – misc. living expenses paid
- Widow Project – Misc. repairs around the home – new siding, paint
- Donation to funeral expense for a lost child
- Bible outreach program
- FIT playground
- Men’s retreat experiences
- Devo Diva – Women’s retreat experiences
- Devo Diva – donation for child – wheelchair ramp
- FIT outreach – Christmas presents for kids
- Donation to Fire victims
- Donation to Tornado victims
- Devo Diva – Ministry Event – sponsored 3 people – no and low income
- CASA – 75 Balloon Event
- Widow support and flowers for loss of spouse
- Elderly donation – AC unit
- FIT -Summer toys
- Elderly donation – masks and hand sanitation
- Homeless bags with bibles and misc. needed items to hand out
- Plumbing repairs – single mom / Fridge donation
- Assisted Coalition for a Quality Crittenden County
- We have formed and cultivated relationships with many other outreach and charitable organizations
- We have assisted and coordinated in multiple people pay off court fines, get drivers licenses and get gainful employment!
- Over 10 baptisms and even more renew their relationship with God!
- Multiple furniture, bed, clothing, donations we have coordinated for needy families
- And so much more!
*Donation could be purchased items or monetary gift.
C2G is what it is and has been able to accomplish what It has because of the people who are a part of it!
Thank you so much for your dedication and hard work! We have big plans for 2023 and we are off to a great start!
“We always thank God for all of you and pray for you constantly. As we pray to our God and Father about you, we think of your faithful work, your loving deeds, and the enduring hope you have because of our Lord Jesus Christ. ; In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” (1Thessalonians1:2-3; Philippians1:4-6)